Monday, March 23

quacking...

and
I wish the purple I used showed up more as that but here it is.
The card is white card stock.
On that I stamped the image from Newton’s Nook Designs “Newton’s Rain Boots” and one of the sentiments with Gina K. Designs slate ink.
I also made a mask for it and after I colored the image with Copic markers I placed the mask over it.
Next I pulled out the Newton’s Nook Designs “Argyle Stencil Set” and started with the diamond stencil.
Using Gina K. Designs lovely lavender ink and a makeup brush I colored that first.
Next I was going to use the stitched stencil but stopped.
I ended up using the diamond stencil off set with Gina K. Designs ocean mist ink.
To finish I removed the duck mask.



6 comments:

  1. What a quackingly sweet card Arlene - love it. The stenciled background is fabulous
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your CAS design - such a cute image and funny sentiment.

    Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute and simple, sometimes we all need that in our lives! Thank you for playing along with the Inky Paws challenge this week. Stay healthy and positive. Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous CAS card! The little duck looks adorable! So glad you shared this gem with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really great CAS design with the cute image, thanks so much for sharing and joining in with our 'Animals' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my heart! Love this very simple and clean design!! Thanks for joining us at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!