Sunday, March 15

CAS ballet...


Libraries in our area are closing for a while because of  COVID 19.
I hope everyone who is affected by a closing will consider reading books online!
Here is where to get started...
I chose to do a CAS card as the ballet shoes I had were so small!
The base card is white card stock.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the image & sentiment from Sunny Studios “Tiny Dancers”.
On the pink polka dot paper I stamped the image again, trimmed it out and paper pieced it with glue to the shoes.
On the base card I taped a pin polka dot square and foam taped the ballet shoe square over it!



1 comment:

  1. Small but absolutely perfect - how fiddly paper-piecing those shoes must have been - but how worth it! Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!