Sunday, March 15

dino colors...


There is in my craft room a basket of images that I have printed out using digital stamps and colored.
For this challenge I chose a Bugaboo Stamps “Dinosaur 01” that I had colored with Chameleon markers.
Starting with a white card stock base card I added the green swirled paper to match the sketch.
On kraft card stock I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “Delightful Dinosaurs” using MFT extreme black hybrid ink.
This I glued to the card front then glued on the dino that I had trimmed it with scissors.



4 comments:

  1. This is really cute, Arlene! Thanks for sharing your card with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute dino and great take on our sketch. Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card!! Great take on the sketch, love the cute Dino. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dinosaur is adorable - great job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!