Wednesday, February 12

multiple challenges make a card...

So I started with this challenge which let me do what ever I wanted.

This sketch gave me the idea to use dies that I had so I cut a white base card from card stock and added a piece of grey card stock.
Next I applied a smaller piece of pre-embossed with dragonflies card stock.

Then I needed color which lead me to another challenge.
On water color paper I water colored purple and green from an Arteza watercolor palette and allowed them to dry.
Once dry i die cut them with the heart images from MFT Die-namics “Pierced Heart STAX” and applied them to the card.

To finish I used this idea for one more die on the card.
Using grey card stock I die cut the sentiment with MFT Die-namics 
“Hello” die and glued it to the card.



9 comments:

  1. The texture on your background paper really adds so much interest! Love your color choices. Thanks for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the subtle statements your color choices make - so pretty! The embossed background is really nice as well. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the embossed panel behind the hearts - very nice! Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how simply designed, exquisitely executed, elegant and beautiful your card is Arlene
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning! That texture is amazing and the layout too. Thank you for sharing your card with us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your card with us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely take on the throwdown colors! So glad you were able to play along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the soft colors you used for the hearts, really pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this!!
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    DT for AG with Dies
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!