Monday, February 10

black, grey and white...


Sometimes a paper pack just gives you the inspiration you need.
I had this open pack of grey, black and white papers and decided to use them for this challenge.
The base card is white linen card stock with a layer of black card stock.
Onto the black layer I placed grey/black striped and black/grey/white polka dot papers.
On another piece of white linen card stock I stamped the image from Penny Black’s “sew much fun” with MFT extreme black hybrid ink and colored the mice with Copic C0, C2 & C4 markers.
Using a pencil and ruler I drew a line around the bottoms of the sewing machine and around the mice on the top and trimmed it out with scissors.
This piece I glued to the card front.

4 comments:

  1. I think Your card is totally adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Arlene what a sweet card - those mice are gorgeous, and I love you innovative use of the three colours and papers to create this fabulous card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favourite stamps and I love the twist you put on it, looks fabulous.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so loving this, the black and white theme is fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing at Penny Black and More challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!