Saturday, February 8

blues...


Welcome to the icy blues of Wintertime.
Continuing with my gnome set from Simon Says Stamp I started with a dark blue base card.
On that I stamped the sentiments and snowflakes from Simon Says Stamp “Gnome for the Holidays” with Versamark ink and heat embossed them with white embossing powder.
On a piece of white card stock I stamped the gnomes from the set using Gina K “In the Navy” ink and colored them with blue markers from Darice Studio 71.
To finish I trimmed the gnomes with scissors and foam taped them to the card. 



5 comments:

  1. BRRRRRrrrr - loving this fun card Arlene, which you have made so beautifully
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. smais qu'ils sont adorables ces gnomes.... magnifique carte Arlene, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute design of your gnomies, Arlene! - So funny on the snowy blue background!! Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your gnoms are so funny! Nice card xoxo AndrejaM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, I just adore your card and the super fun sentiment! Hugs, Zowie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!