Friday, January 24

Valentine’s holiday...


Though I have my Valentine cards done for this year i found I could do the challenges and set them aside for next year!
The base card is white card stock with a layer of pink card stock across the bottom and patterned paper across the top.
On a strip of white card stock I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “Essential Sentiments” with MFT extreme black hybrid ink and applied it to the card front.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the image from MFT Stamps “Peanut Butter & Jelly” with the same ink and colored her with Copic markers.
Using a craft knife and self healing mat I trimmed around the arms and hands before cutting the whole image out with scissors.
From another piece of the patterned paper I cut a heart image and glued it under the arms and hands then glued the whole piece to the card front.



3 comments:

  1. what a sweetie Arlene - love how you have put the heart in her hands
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its so clever to have the cute little girl hold the heart from the pattern paper! Lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing your wonderful work in our ATSM challenge & we hope you will join us again in the next ATSM Challenge!.

    Anna – Design Team member at Addicted to Stamps and More

    Visit my blog - Crafty Anna Studio.
    You can also find me on Instagram - CraftyAnna Studio
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaw! Absolutely adorable Valentine's card, Arlene. Thanks for joining us at ATSM.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!