Thursday, January 23

my friend did good...


My friend posted on Facebook today that she passed her “Service Safe” exam with flying colors so I decided to make her a card.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of orange and white polka dot paper die cut with the largest tag from MFT Die-namics “Stitched Traditional Tag STAX” and trimmed along the edges.
Using one die from MFT Die-namics “Inside & Out Stitched Circle STAX” and white card stock i cut a circle.
With the same die and the next smallest and more white card stock I cut a “frame” for the other circle.
On the first circle I stamped the girl from MFT Stamps “Grande-sized Love” with MFT extreme black hybrid ink and colored her with Copic markers.
I glued her as per the sketch and applied the “frame” on top.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “Essential Sentiments” with the same ink.

I also stamped another sentiment from the set inside the card!


1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful card Arlene - a stunning piece of colouring on the image, and such a beautifully executed card.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!