Friday, January 24

Valentine sketch...


It’s not really a Valentine sketch but I made it into one!
The base card is white card stock and I taped a piece of patterned paper on the front.
Following the sketch I cut a piece of patterned paper in red to glue to the bottom.
Cutting another piece of card stock, this time black, to fit the sketch I stamped the sentiment (unknown company) with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder before attaching it to the card front.
On another piece of white  card stock I stamped the image from MFT Stamps “Crafty Friends” with MFT extreme black hybrid ink and colored it with Copic markers.
I did add a few highlights with white gel pen.
This piece I die cut with a die from MFT Die-namics “Blueprints 33”, trimmed a piece of black card stock behind it and glued it to the card front.


5 comments:

  1. A wonderful result from your use of the the sketch Arlene
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, Arlene, and I love how your sentiment is part of one of the sunburst strips! Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! adorable Valentine's!!! thank you for sharing with us at AHSC

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Love the image & the papers. Thanks for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card, I love the colours and that little girl is adorable. Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!