It’s not really a Valentine sketch but I made it into one!
The base card is white card stock and I taped a piece of patterned paper on the front.
Following the sketch I cut a piece of patterned paper in red to glue to the bottom.
Cutting another piece of card stock, this time black, to fit the sketch I stamped the sentiment (unknown company) with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder before attaching it to the card front.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the image from MFT Stamps “Crafty Friends” with MFT extreme black hybrid ink and colored it with Copic markers.
I did add a few highlights with white gel pen.
This piece I die cut with a die from MFT Die-namics “Blueprints 33”, trimmed a piece of black card stock behind it and glued it to the card front.