Saturday, January 11

Oh, deer...




Do you have a large swaths of card stock and papers?
I decided to go through them to find my papers for this challenge.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of dark brown card stock.
The next payer is yellow card stock.
The top is yellow with brown textured paper that I die cut using Penny Black’s “curved stitch” die.
Once applied I stamped the verse, unknown company, with Distress Archival ink ground espresso.
With another piece of white card stock and Penny Black’s “together” & “leap of joy” dies I die cut the deer and glued them to the front of the card.

6 comments:

  1. Very nice layout of selected colors. Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card Arlene - love the textured brown cardstockl you have used on the top layer.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the reindeer you used here!very cute card. you did well with the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That textured paper is gorgeous Arlene! I love the swirl you've cut through the centre of your card as well and those beautiful deer. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. que c'est joli Arlène, original et si mignon avec ces cerfs si élégant, biz

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your reindeer and the cute patterned paper, such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!