Saturday, January 11

AAA Cards Facebook group...


The link above is for the AAA Card Challenge blogspot, however this card is made for the AAA Cards Facebook group.
Please join in the fun either on the blog or the Facebook group.
This card is white card stock with the image from MFT Stamps “PI Season’s Tweetings” stamped to the front using Memento tuxedo black ink.
I made a mask for the arm and mitten with a post it note then stamped the cup from MFT Stamps “Friends At First Sip” with the same ink.
Using a Micron 05 pen I drew in the snow mound.
All of these I colored with Copic markers.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “Cup of Tea” with the same ink.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet card Arlene - so beautifully coloured and executed
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!