Sunday, November 10

25 Days of Christmas Tags...Day 7

My last tag was made with no holiday stamps from the company.
In the case of this tag I had more than enough to choose from in my stash of Sunny Studio holiday stamps!
For inspiration I chose...
This tag is a shaker tag and is you have never done a shaker project I suggest the following video...
Jennifer can instruct you better than I.
I can give you my supplies list and which part they are on the tag...
Blue and white card stock die cut with Sunny Studios “Build-A-Tag #1” and “”Sliding Window”.
White card stock stamped with Sunny Studio”Eskimo Kisses” using Memento tuxedo black ink and colored with Copic markers.
The i aside of the tag is stamped with the Memento ink and sentiments from Sunny Studio’s “Heartfelt Wishes”.
There is an eyelet, there’s something I had to dig out, to pull the holes together at the top then pink and white thread.
The shaker pieces are Sunny Studios Rainbow Candy Confetti.





3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty tag Arlene - love how you have used bright bold colours, and the shaker element is fabulous
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love a shaker! The blue is beautiful too...
    Susan
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Arlene!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!