Monday, November 11

25 Days of Christmas Tags...Day 8

For this tag I didn’t get inspiration from any tags on the site but from the sponsor for this day...Picket Fence Studio.
Once again I didn’t have any holiday images but I used what I had.
The main tag is white linen card stock that I sponged through Wordsworth “Two Square Classic” stencil with Distress candied apple ink.
The tags were cut with Newton’s Nook Designs “Fancy Edge Tag Die” and stamped with Memento tuxedo black ink and a sentiment (unknown company).
On water color paper I stamped an image from Picket Fence Studio’s “Coffee Understands” with Memento tuxedo black ink and water colored it with Distress inks.
Using the coordinating die I cut her out and applied her to the tag.
To finish i threaded two lengths of threads and jute for the hanger.


4 comments:

  1. Lovely tag! I love this little gal from PF, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this tag Arlene - the background is wonderful for your image
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun tag! I like the stencilled background, and she is perfect with the sentiment. Thanks for joining us for Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!