Sunday, November 10

25 Days Of Christmas Tags...Day 6

The sponsor for this day is Avery Elle and though I don’t have any of their holiday stamps I went for it with two other sets.
My inspiration came from the second tag from...
First I cut the tags from white card stock and on another piece of white card stock I stamped the lighthouse from Avery Elle’s “Shine Bright” set with Memento tuxedo black ink.
Next I colored the lighthouse with Chameleon pens and then trimmed it out with scissors.
On one of the tags I sponged Distress chipped sapphire ink (note that I also brushed this ink in the light area on top of the lighthouse).
After gluing the lighthouse to the tag I used Simon Says Stamp’s “Falling Snow” stencil with Hero Arts unicorn ink to make the snow.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Avery Elle’s “With Sympathy” set.


4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous snowy and cozy scene you created on your tag. Thanks so much for playing along at The 25 Tags of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An incredible tag Arlene - love your snowy scene, and the detail of the blue in the glass of the lighthouse is perfect
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!