Tuesday, October 15

pumpkin...

and

When deciding on this card I was lucky to find a piece of patterned paper that I had used part of in another card.
To get the colors correct I started with a grey base card and layered on purple card stock.
The patterned paper had the black and more grey.
Using Impression Obsessions “”Don’t Loose Your Head” image I stamped it on white card stock that I had sponged Distress ink carved pumpkin with Gina K amalgam ink.
Next I colored the edges with Distress marker carved pumpkin, the stem with black soot and trimmed it out with scissors.
Before foam taping the pumpkin to the front of the card I stamped the sentiment from the same set with Gia K amalgam ink.
Once dry I went over the words in the black sky with white gel pen.





1 comment:

  1. Lovely card and the sentiment is awesome! Thanks for sharing with us at the Paper Funday Challenges this month. Donna - DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!