Tuesday, October 15

stripes and colors...


and

Once again I am playing with CAS, my favorite design.
The card is white card stock.
Using painter’s tape I masked off a corner of the card and using Altenew’s “Elements” (stripes for the other challenge) with Gina K premium dye inks (sea glass, cherry red and blue raspberry) I stamped the whole corner.
After removing the tape I used a ruler and thick black chalk pen to draw a line.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Altenew “Beautiful Quotes” using Gina K amalgam ink. 


5 comments:

  1. A super design to your pretty CAS card, many thanks for joining our 'Spots and Stripes' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have really rocked this design Arlene - a fabulous result.
    Blessings
    Maxine
    p.s., I don't comment on halloween cards... my personal thing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Great design and a lovely sentiment! Thank you for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an eyecatching, interesting way to combine the challenges! Thanks for making CC&S one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so simple and stunning. Absolutely fabulous!!!!! Thank you for sharing this card at CC&S challenge and hope to see your another pieces soon after.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!