Monday, October 14

“H” is for Harry...

(AKA Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone in America)
and

Once I saw the book I went right to my stash of Bugaboo Stamps digital images and pulled out Harry!
The base card is kraft card stock.
The white card stock layer was put through my BigShot with the Sizzix embossing folder that looks like a sheet from a notebook.
On another piece of kraft card stock I printed out the Harry Potter image from Bugaboo stamps “Potter Magical Christmas”.
Next I stamped the sentiment, unknown company, with Memento tuxedo black ink.
This image I colored with Prismacolor pencils and trimmed out before applying it to the card front.





5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card! I love the texture behind your Harry panel. Thanks for joining in with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fun "H" element! Your Harry card is so fun and fabulous! Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, when a cool Christmas digi! I'll have to check that one out :) I'm mad on Harry, and your card is fabulous! I love the embossing folder, and the image is coloured so well. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect image, of course, and I do like how you've positioned it on the embossing folder . Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!