Friday, October 4

one paper pack...


While wandering through Tuesday Morning’s craft area I ran across this 6”x6” paper pack of copper and kraft card stocks.
It doesn't even have a company name on it but I flipped through the 12 pages and thought why not for $1.49.
So glad I did...especially for this challenge.
The base card is cream card stock that I taped a piece of the kraft card stock from the pack to make sure it matched the other pieces.
Using the sketch I cut the strips and glued the top piece and foam taped the other two.
Using a Marcy Uchida (very old) maple leaf punch and the copper card stock I punched out the leaf and then scrunched it up a bit before applying it with glue dots.
To finish I used another piece of the copper card stock to die cut the sentiment using Impression Obsession’s “DIE174-W”.
This I glued t the card front.

1 comment:

  1. WOW what a stunning card Arlene and an awesome use of a fabulous buy!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!