Friday, October 4

a light...

and

Using the colors from one challenge and the design team card 
(Jill Hawkins)

 from another (as per the challenge rules) I made the card.
The base card is white card stock.
The main piece is white card stock that I die cut with Paper Smooches “Dots & Dashes” to simulate stitching.
Next I taped the piece to my Tim Holtz glass mat and stenciled the clouds (MFT Mix-ables cloud stencil) and grass (MFT Premium grassy edge stencil) with Distress inks mowed lawn and blueprint sketch.
Over to the die cutting machine with red and white card stock to cut out the lighthouse using Paper Smooches “Lighthouse” die.
These I glued to the main piece.
The sentiment from Paper Smooches “Smoocheroos” was stamped with Gina K amalgam ink.
To finish I trimmed a piece of white fun foam and layered it between the base card and main piece for a 3D look.






2 comments:

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!