Friday, October 4

silvery stitches...


It’s Tic-Tac-Toe time here again at Color My Heart Color Dare!
I chose straight across the center and since the board made me think of a nine patch quilt I went with that.
The base card is patterned paper then layers of white card stock and that.
On the top white card stock I stamped the sentiment from CTMH “Simple Stitches”.
The quilt Is sliver glitter card stock with 1” squares punched ou of the grey patterned paper and pink patterned paper.
The ric-rac is die cut from the glitter card stock with NFT Die-Namics  “Stitched Ric-Rac” and glued on.
Before attaching the “quilt” I stamped the needle from the CTMH set oh the back of the glitter card stock and cut it out with a kraft knife.
This and a piece of silver thread I added to the card making sure one end of the thread was under the “quilt”.
Hope you are staying warm and cozy as Autumn comes.
Please join us for this fun game of Tic-Tac-Toe.


4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and I love that thread through the needle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the quilted look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great 'quilt' card Arlene - the ric-rac is fabulous
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty card! I love the quilt look and the thread through the needle. Very clever design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!