Friday, October 4

partial die cut...


Sometimes I just like simple designs.
This is a white card folded in half them I placed Penny Black’s “together” at the 1/2 of the front of the card.
I only die cut the top of the deer then went in and scored the line.
Cutting another piece of white card stock into mounds with Paper Smooches “Borders 1” I layered them to the bottom of the front of the card.
Inside the cad I placed a layer of red card stock.
From more red card stock I die cut the sentiment with Sunny Studios “Greetings” die and applied it to a white rectangle.
This I applied to the inside of the bottoms of the card with fun foam backing to hold the folded deer, if necessary (so far not!).




3 comments:

  1. Love the partial die cut technique you have used here Arlene - a beautiful card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful! Your die cut looks so effective in white. Fantastic. Thanks for joining in at 52CCT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful winter card. Thank you for joining us at 52CCT. Goga

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!