Wednesday, October 23

more of my favorite season...


Still using the Distress inks from the last challenge I made another card in honor of my favorite season.
The base card is white linen card stock with a thin layer of rust paper.
The main piece s water color paper stamped with Concord & 9th’s “Lace Leaf”.
I accomplished this by inking the Stamp with dots and dashes of Distress rusty hinge, aged mahogany, peeled paint and brushed corduroy then spritzing the whole leaf before stamping it on the water color paper.
After that dried i applied the water color paper sentiment die cut using Catherine Pooler’s “Thankful Die”, this is one of my favorites!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful CASlicious fall design, Arlene! Love all that white with the narrow mat, gorgeous leaf, and great scripty sentiment!! Hugs, Darnell GD CTS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - what a stunning leaf stamp and I love how you have used it here Arlene. The white die cut sentiment is perfect with it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!