Wednesday, October 23

my favorite time of year...

and

Truly this is my favorite time of year!
This year especially here in Western New York our trees are so very colorful.
The base card is white linen card stock.
The main piece is water color paper with one of the leaves from Concord and 9th’s “Thankful Leaves Turnabout” stamped with Distress antique linen ink.
Using Distress inks aged mahogany, peeled paint, rusty hinge and brushed corduroy I water colored the leaves.
Once dry I stamped the sentiment from Concord and 9th’s “Lace Leaf Stamp Set” using Distress Archival ground espresso ink.


5 comments:

  1. This is an amazing Fall card, crisp and clean. Thank you for sharing your card with us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card - perfect sentiment and a great design! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a feast for the eyes this gorgeous card is Arlene - love the way you have coloured the leaves, and the sentiment is so sweet
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful watercoloring! The leaves are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the watercolor. I never think about just one leaf in a turnabout stamp.

    Diana @ Playing
    https://playingwithoutlimits.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!