Thursday, October 17

Christmas canes...


On white card stock I printed out Power Poppy’s...
and colored it with Chameleon pens before trimming it out with scissors.
The base card is red card stock with a layer of DCWV  white card stock with foil, striped.
Next I cut a piece of black card stock to fit within the foiled card stock and then trimmed out a piece 1/8” from the edge.
This left the frame for the card.
The canes were foam taped to the card front and then I used Wink of Stella clear gloss to add some simmer to the white and grey parts of the canes.


2 comments:

  1. What a dramatic and beautiful card Arlene - love how you have coloured the candy canes
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love the layers you used to frame the candy canes. Great job of shading and coloring. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!