Thursday, October 17

Christmas cards continue...


Though I cut the snowman out myself with scissors I did use dies for the sentiment square and the plaid square.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of green card stock.
The plaid was cut out with MFT Die-namics “Stitched Rectangle STAX”.
The sentiment from Bugaboo Stamps “Snowman Block Set” was printed onto white card stock and die cut with MFT Die-namics “Inside & Out Stitched Square STAX”  and applied to the card front.
The snowman from Bugaboo Stamps “Marshmallow Snowman Candy Cane” was printed onto white card stock and colored with #coloring markers.
This I cut out with scissors and glued to the card front.


2 comments:

  1. A fun card Arlene, and love how you contrasted the snowman against the plaid paper to make him the star of the card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    DT for AG with Dies
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!