Thursday, October 17

potted penguin...


After printing out a bunch of Bugaboo Digital images I made lots of cards for some guys in the Navy through one of my groups.
This one is Bugaboo Stamps “Poppi Xmas Tree” printed on to white card stock and colored with #coloring markers.
The base card is white card stock with patterned paper cut and glued to the left hand side.
After trimming out the penguin I glued her to the card front then stamped the sentiment (unknown company) using Gina K amalgam ink .

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous design! I'ts perfect for our Stella Says Sketch challenge! Thanks so much for joining us!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your penguin is adorable. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining on the Stella Says Sketch Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still giggling at this fun image and matching (snarky?) sentiment Arlene - love it, and the way you have used the sketch is fabulous
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one unhappy penguin! Love the facial expression. I also love the cause you are making your cards for. Thank you! Thanks, also, for joining in at Stella Says Sketch. Julie O, Bugaboo Stamps DT member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!