Friday, September 20

fruity...


After reading the requirements for this challenge, hubby and I went out for a shopping day.
We ended up at Tuesday Morning and as I was looking through the craft items I saw this Darice fruit folder.
The base card is orange card stock with a layer of green card stock.
I embossed the folder onto white card stock and using pastels I colored in the fruit...helpful hint is to keep it in the folder so you have a solid piece beneath to chalk over.
This piece I trimmed down and applied to the card front with the sentiment, Impression Obsession DIE174-W, cut from white card stock.

2 comments:

  1. A very pretty card Arlene - love the soft pastels, and thanks for the tip about colouring it in the folder.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous! The soft tones are lovely!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!