Friday, September 20

lots of pieces...


Taking a bunch of scraps pieces of card stock and sitting down in front of the TV at night with my Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick I die cut a bunch of multi-pieced images.
 The base card is black card stock with a layer of cream card stock.
Using another piece of cream card stock and the embossing folder from Tim Holtz Sidekick Sideorder “Winter” I embossed the piece and then sponged it with Distress forest moss ink.
After applying it to the card front I stamped the sentiment from Tim Holtz “Happy Halloween Mini Blueprints” with StazOn jet black ink.
After cutting the Frankie from Tim Holtz Sidekick Sideorder “Halloween” I sponged the pieces with Distress ink gathered twigs and glued it all together.
To finish i applied this to the card front with foam squares.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!