Sunday, August 25

Stickle-ing...


This morning while checking out things on Facebook an ad popped up for Scrapbook.com with ideas for using Stickles.
I just had to try it.
The base card is white card stock and I blobbed (technical term) Stickles lavender, orange and sea foam the length of the piece on the sketch.
Next you were supposed to use a straw to blow the Stickles down but I used my Tim Holtz Distress Marker Spritzer.
On a piece of black card stock I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “Witch Way Is the Candy?” With Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
This I trimmed to a strip and foam taped over the dry Stickles.
The moon was made by die cutting green card stock with a coordinating die from MFT Stamps “Happy Haunting”.
The bat was die cut with a coordinating die from MFT Stamps “Spooky Sweets”.
These last two I glued to the card front.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!