Sunday, August 25

cool Summer...


There is a lovely picture if you follow the link above, to show you what inspired this card.
Unfortunately I am unable to upload it at the moment!
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black and green card stock.
On white card stock I rented out Bugaboo Stamps “Chef Pierre Platter” digital image and colored him with Darice Studio 71 markers.
The cover for the platter I turned into a watermelon with color and adding seeds with a fine line black marker.
On the white card stock for the main piece I stamped the sentiment from Cornish Heritage Farms “Summer Trees”
To finish I cut out the chef and applied him to the card front with glue dots.

4 comments:

  1. What an elegant way to serve watermelon, Arlene - love your beautifully finished card :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is wonderful with the watermelon on the chef platter. Great interpretation of the picture. Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug Photo Inspiration Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, I would never ever of thought to change the platter into a melon slice. Pure genius.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! I love your interpretation of the picture. Thanks for joining in at the Catch the Bug Photo Inspiration Challenge. Julie O, DT member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!