Friday, July 26

purple...



Well folks, I am now on the design team for 
“Color My Heart Color Dare”.
So keep watch for the fun challenges that this blog produces with colors.
I am starting with the above colors.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of purple card stock.
Using a piece of white card stock and the wreath template I made (see previous posts) with StazOn jet black ink and the monster stamp from MFT Stamps “Monster Sized” I created the main piece.
To that I layered on black card stock and colored it with Darice Studio 71 markers.
Once it was on the card I colored clear mini crystals with the darker purple marker and applied them to the eyes of the monsters for a twinkle.
On a strip of white card stock I stamped the verse from the same set with the StazOn, backed it with black card stock and applied it to the card front.



8 comments:

  1. Arlene what a fun start to being on the Design Team! Those little monsters are so cute and I really like the way you stamped them. Welcome aboard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card...purple monsters are adorable. Welcome to Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzanne took the words right out of my mouth! Fun card...cute monsters. Welcome to the Design Team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! You will be putting a smile on the face of the recipient with this fun card. Welcome to Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable - love the purple monsters rotating around the center of the card. Welcome to Colour Dare :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What gorgeous sentiment and cute monsters. They look great in all the purples.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet monster card Arlene - and congratulations on your DT spot!
    Blessing
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute are those monsters! Makes me think of the purple people eater LOL. Welcome to the the Design Team!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!