Friday, July 26

Christmas in July Day 7...


So glad that the color challenge also has the movie...
This made it easy to do a card.
Thinking about the one stamp I have that is perfect for the sentiment I printed out Bugaboo Stamps “Christmas Blocks” nine times.
Small enough that they would fit on the card in a nine set, you know the regular eight plus Rudolph.
The base card is white card stock with a layer f red card stock and a layer of polka dot green patterned paper.
After coloring the printed out Rudolph’s with Chameleon pens, Pilot gold gel pen, Wink of Stella gloss red and Wink of Stella gloss clear, I trimmed each out with scissors.
I glued the eight to the card and then applied Rudolph with a foam dot.
To finish I stamped the sentiment, unknown company, with StazOn jet black ink.


6 comments:

  1. Completely brilliant! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this project, thanks so much for playing along in our color challenge for our CIJ event, we appreciate you taking the time to join in! I have loved seeing all of your projects this week, good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to replicate the digi . I particularly like the extra one in the middle . Thanks for joining in the CIJ event . Jeni GD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card concept and super sentiment to go with the theme. Thanks for joining our Christmas in July event at Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun and fabulous card Arlene - Rudolph certainly takes the liomelight :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, this card idea is so totally cute! I LOVE IT!! Thanks for joining us in having some Christmas in July fun on day 7 at Catch the Bug! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!