Monday, July 8

a haunting we will go...


The title of the blog post is the verse i will be putting inside the card.
The base card is kraft card stock and using my Tim Holtz large stamping platform and a Stampin’ Up “Haunting” wheel, that I took off the wheel, I stamped it to the base card with StazOn jet black ink.
(I took all my wheel stamps for and brushed Tombow Mono Liquid Glue, the green top, ore the back, allowed it to dry thoroughly and now they work well with the stamping platform.)
Using Lifestyle Crafts circle die I cut a moon from cream card stock and stenciled it with Distress ink, make up brush and The Crafter’s Workshop “Aspen Trees” stencil.
This I glued to the front

2 comments:

  1. How fun that there's just a hint of those haunting creatures peeking out from the trees! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to up cycle your stamping wheels Arlene - and an awesome card to boot!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!