Monday, July 8

Christmas in July...


So I threw out my Colorbox frost white ink pad as it had gotten stiff.
But when I did I forgot I had the re-inker.
Today I found it and before throwing it out I decided to use my Tim Holtz round sponge applicator with the re-inker.
IT WORKED!
The base card is kraft card stock that I used the sponge applicator with t he Colorbox frost white re-inker and Simon Says Stamp “Falling Snow” stencil.
On another piece of darker kraft card stock I stamped the trees and bird from Lawn Fawn’s “Joy to the Woods” set with Gina K amalgam ink and die cut them with the coordinating dies.
I stenciled the trees with the snow before applying them with foam squares.
I colored the bird with Darice Studio 71 markers and foam taped him to the tree.
The verse from the same set was stamped with the Gina K ink.

3 comments:

  1. I love this - the snowdrops look great over the rustic colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty Arlene - love the way you grouped the trees together!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous love this and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar challenge hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!