Friday, May 24

digi number two...


Using another of the flower vases, Bugaboo Stamps “Flower Jar”,  I printed on one sheet, see previous post, I colored it with Chameleon pens to match the challenge picture, stamped the verse from Taylored Expressions “Let’s Talk Sentiments” with StazOn jet black ink and then cut it out.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of aqua card stock that I ran through the Big Kick with Cuttlebugs “Happy Birthday” embossing folder.
To finish I glue dotted the vase to the card front.


3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card, and I adore your textured background. I have not seen that embossing folder used in forever, and it is so nostalgic for me. It was one of the first I ever bought when I first started crafting. It is timeless. Lovely flowers too, I love a jar used as a vase. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so different from the previous card Arlene - the colourful flowers against a textured background certainly change the image!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way of ssending flowers for a birthday! Love the embossed background! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!