Friday, May 24

the final digi...

and

This card is not only for Memorial Day but also for my Mom whom I lost in 2012.
The final digital image (see two previous posts) from my full page of Bugaboo Stamps “Flower Jar” was colored with Studio 71 markers, stamped with a verse from Taylored Expressions “Many Minis-Occasions” with StazOn jet black ink and trimmed out with a craft knife and self healing mat.
This I applied to a base card of layers of kraft, black, red and blue card stock.
The top piece I embossed by using a stylus and ruler.



5 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card! You did a fantastic job with the colors and coloring. Thank you for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful third card Arlene - love your background layering reflecting the colours in the flowers. Cyber (((((Hugs))))) for missing your Mum
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your personalized technique for the embossing on the Kraft paper sets off your beautiful colored floral, and love all the layering. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that the picture inspired you with the wooden look behind the page too. I love your colouring and your flowers. Thanks for joining into Colour My Heart Colour Dare Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the background you chose for your digital images. I am so so sorry you lost your mom. Crafting has always been a way to express how I feel and I hope it does the same for you. Thank you for sharing your creation at the Color My Heart Color Dare blog. 💙☕Miss. Carrie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!