Friday, May 24

one sheet of digis...


Over the next few posts I will be sharing what I did with a digital image that I printed in different sizes on a sheet of white card stock.
Above is the first, a white card stock base with a layer of black card stock.
Using Bugaboo Stamps “Flower Jar” in three different sizes I colored them with Chameleon pens and trimmed them out to layer on the card front.
Before attaching them I stamped a verse each on the labels with Taylored Expressions “Let’s Talk Sentiments” using StazOn jet black ink.

3 comments:

  1. Love how you have used the flowers to make such a cheerful card Arlene
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! I love the design. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!