Friday, April 26

silver lining...


While I still had the silver idea in my head from the last challenge I decided to go with some of my new MFT images and dies for a card for my granddaughter.
The base card is white card stock.
Using MFT Die-namics “Inside & Out Stitched Square STAX” I cut a frame from “smoothie” card stock.
From the silver glitter card stock using MFT Die-namics “Stitched Cloud Edges” I cut out two clouds for under the top of the frame.
These I applied with 1/8” double back tape.
On the “smoothie” and “ballerina” card stocks I stamped the two dinosaurs using MFT Stamps “Delightful Dinosaurs” then cut them out with the coordinating dies.
I highlight colored parts of them with American Crafts “metallic silver” gel pen.
These I applied with glue dots.
Using jenni bowlin studio “rain” stencil I drew in and colored the raindrops with the same gel pen.
To finish I stamped the verse from MFT Stamps “I’m For The Clouds” with Gina K amalgam ink.


5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card for your granddaughter Arlene - love those pink dinos :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Your colors are perfect for our challenge and I love the dino's! Great job. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card with the dinosaurs and sentiment. Thanks for sharing at Colour My Heart Colour Dare Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sentiment fits your card design...and fun and adorable card. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card for your granddaughter. I like how you used the pink dinosaurs and silver glitter clouds. Thank you for sharing your creation at Color My Heart Color Dare. 💙☕MissC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!