Friday, April 26

tea cup flowers...


For my card I chose the left side down on the color chart.
I had seen this idea for a card, don’t ask me where I don’t remember, where you score the long sides at 5.5” then 2.75” from that score.
I did this with white card stock.
Next I cut polka dot sapphire paper and applied it to the long piece and the front piece.
On another piece of white card stock I printed out the Bugaboo Stamps digital “Tea Cup Flowers 2” and colored it with Studio 71 markers and Wink of Stella Glitter Silver.
This I applied to more polka dot paper then fern card stock and taped to just the bottom piece.
On the large top I counted in four dots and punched a hole with a 1/16” punch and applied silver brads.
Using scissors I made a slit on the flower piece to fit up to the brads when closed (this also allows it to stay upright when you pull the bottom out slightly).



4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your creation with us @ Incy Wincy Designs Coffee Tea Time Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a unique and beautiful fold Arlene = love the drama of the polka dots contrasted with the green and the flowers
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card and your choice of colors! Thank you for joining us at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete

  4. Interesting fold! I especially like the way you used the color grid for your card. Thank you for explaining the fun fold - I am going to try it - and thank you for playing along at Color My Heart Color Dare #339.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!