Saturday, April 27

contrast...


I don’t know about you but I find that white, black and red seem to show the most contrast!
I think it comes from my sign making days when I learned that those colors attract the most attention from far away when you make a sign for retail.
The base card is white card stock.
Using MFT Die-namics  “Gift Shaker Window & Frame” dies I cut them all out of black card stock.
Under the frame I cut  square of red and white zig zag card stock.
Once I applied everything to make the “gift” I stamped the verse from MFT Stamps “Bitty Bears” with Gina K amalgam ink along the side of the package.

3 comments:

  1. Strikingly contrast! Well played with colours! Love it. Thanks for sharing with us at ATCAS Contrast challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great contrasts Arlene, and a wonderful and dramatic CAS card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great contrast for the challenge! So pretty, love red and black and white together! Thanks for sharing with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!