Thursday, April 11

sheep...


To choose a favorite animal is very difficult.
Normally it would be an insect for me or manatee or Canadian goose or any bird...you see what I mean?
But just now as I am thinking of my friend who lost her puppy this week I decided on sheep.
Why? you may ask.
She is an exceptional knitter and also weaves her own wool.
So I figured wrapping herself in wool would be a way to comfort herself.
So my favorite animal this week is a sheep!
The card is a black card stock base card with a layer of textured red and peach card stock.
The main piece os white card stock that I printed out the Bugaboo Stamps “Happy Valentine’s To Ewe” image and colored it with Chameleon pens.
The verse from Taylored Expressions “Knit Wit” was stamped with STazOn jet black ink.


3 comments:

  1. A sweet and thoughtful card Arlene - love those fabulous sheep! I am very partial to wool as acrylics do NOT keep me warm
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card! Thank you for joining us at AS You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card - I love it! Thank you for joining us at As You Like It, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!