Thursday, April 11

peachy butterfly...


A while back I sponged Distress Oxide abandoned coral on white card stock.
Once dry I stamped the Stampin’ Up “Swallowtail” with StazOn jet black ink.
This I trimmed out with scissors.
Next came the card ...
Base card black card stock with the front trimmed a half inch shorter.
On the inside I stamped on white card stock with the StazOn the verse from an unknown set.
On the front I layered coral card stock and black card stock.
The next layer is white card stock that I ran through the BigShot with Crafter’s Companion “Country Garden” 3D embossing folder.
Finally I glued the butterfly to this piece and trimmed the edges before applying it to the front.




2 comments:

  1. What an elegant card Arlene - love how you have used the swallow tail butterfly stamp
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a majestic butterfly ! Great design and gorgeous colour theme. Beautiful card ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Addicted to Stamps and More.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!