Friday, April 19

rainy colors...

and


One of the things I like about the water color papers is the texture it gives your cards.
The base card is white linen card stock with a layer of black textured card stock.
On one piece of water color paper I colored a baby blue Lyra Watercolor Crayon and floated it with a large water color brush.
Once it was dry i stamped the verse from MFT Stamps “Rainbow Greetings”with StazOn jet black ink.
On another piece of water color paper I colored the yellow and coral and floated those with a large water color brush as well, however...
When those were dry I die cut the flowers with MFT Stamps “Rainbow Greetings” and applied them with glue dots!


1 comment:

  1. What what a fabulous use of the watercolour paper - thank you for the inspiration to get my watercolour crayons out - they are currently sorely neglected!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!