Sunday, April 28

Ethel Merman...


This challenge talks about the fact that most of the people who do this challenge will not know who Ethel Merman is... but I do!
I also remember seeing her sing this song so I just had to do something with a rose.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black and a layer of red card stock.
The main piece is white card stock That I printed with Bugaboo Stamps “Fancy Rose Vase” image and colored with Studio 71 markers.
The verse from My Sentiments Exactly was stamped with Gina K amalgam ink.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to have a kindred spirit! Now I'm going to be singing that wonderful song again :}. Your card is beautiful flower is just what I had in mind for our challenge. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another classic and elegant card Arlene - love the red and black layers that are the perfect balance to the image
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!