Sunday, April 28

birthday wishes...


This stamp set came from the most recent MFT 50% off sale!
On a white card stock base card I stamped the verse, girl and piñata
From MFT Stamps “Birthday Piñata” set with Gina K amalgam ink.
These I colored with Studio 71 markers.
Using American Crafts Percision Pen 08 and a ruler I applied the horizon lines.
Then horror struck...up in the left corner I had a spot of the orange marker.
It must have happened when I pulled the cover off the pen over the card...learn from me and don’t do that.
How could I fix it???
With the same pen and MFT Mix-ables Stencil “Big Balloons” I drew in a background of balloons!

1 comment:

  1. A great card Arlene, and an awesome 'save' which really complemented your original design beautifully
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!