Sunday, April 28

ghoulish greetings...


For this Halloween not only will I be sending a month’s worth of cards to my son in the group home but I will be giving him a ream of printer paper and Sharpie pens (he loves to create...wonder where he gets that from???)
This tag will be perfect for his present.
On white card stock, using StazOn jet black ink I stamped the image from Stampendous’ “The Skeleton” stamp.
This and a piece of black card stock I die cut with an MFT Die-namics “Stitched Traditional Tag STAX”.
I also stamped the verse (unknown company) with the same ink and selectively colored the eyes with Distress twisted citron marker.
Next I punched a 1/8” hole and attached American Crafts black twine.


3 comments:

  1. Gosh, you are organised!
    Fantastic tag. Suits the theme perfectly!
    Thanks for joining us at Tag You're It.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly think well ahead Arlene... and what a great tag this is - love the coloured eyes
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it-- and you're so organized to be making this now! Thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!