Tuesday, April 16

bunny eyes...


Recently I purchased some stamps and dies online and only needed a couple of dollars to get free shipping...thus the purchase of the wiggle eyes with lashes!
The base card is white card stock with layers of light pink, dark pink and patterned card stocks.
Using verse from Paper Smooches”Critter Card Puns” and StazOn jet black ink I applied them to the card.
With another piece of white card stock I stamped the bunny from Paper Smooches “A Little Lovin” with the StazOn and cut it out and applied it to the card with glue dots.
Then I added the eyes..I’m still giggling!!!
To finish I applied Pentel Milky Pop pink ink to the nose, Prisma pencil to the ears and clear glass Wink Of Stella to the teeth.

3 comments:

  1. OH MY! This bunny is just too cute....and those EYES! Loving it! Thanks for playing along with USE YOUR STUFF - Gail (from Canada)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm giggling too Arlene - what a fun and fabulous card you have made there - love it!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGEEEEE.... I LOVE him! He is so adorable! Thanks for playing w/ us at Use Your Stuff.
    - Doreen DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!