Tuesday, April 16

Granddaughter’s tag...


Newton’s Nook Designs came to my mind when I finished packing up my Granddaughter’s Easter bag and needed a tag.
For all the die cuts I used Newton’s Nook “Fancy Edges Tag Die”.
The base tag is light pink card stock that I scored 1/4” from the hole end.
The next tag is white card stock that I cut out the tag and stamped with images from Newton’s Nook Designs “Bunny Hop” and “Bitty Bunnies” with Distress Archival hickory smoke ink then colored with Prisma pencils.
Next I die cut the zig zag on the bottom of the white tag and applied it to the light pink tag.
After cutting the tag, again, with the dark pink card stock I cut the zig zag at the bottom of that before applying it to the white tag.
To finish I die cut the hole cover with light pick card stock and threaded her favorite pink and white twine through the hole.


4 comments:

  1. I'm loving every every detail on your tag. From the fancy edges to the adorable Newton's Nook bunny, just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous tag for a much for an obviously loved granddaughter Arlene.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet Easter tag for your granddaughter! I love how the die cut edges remind me of an Easter egg. Thanks for joining the fun with us at Tag, You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun sentiment, many thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!