Sunday, February 17

sour work attitude...


Especially during this cold weather I believe no one wants to leave the warmth of their home to go to work.
Thant would make anyone sour.
The base card is white card stock.
The left side has a piece of lemon patterned paper.
Using white card stock I punched out snowflakes with my Martha Stewart punch.
This I attached to. Grey card stock and then a strip of black card stock before attaching it to the front of the card.
On white card stock I printed out Bugaboo Stamps “Stella Christmas Costs” and colored her with Studio 71 Markers.
Then I trimmed her out with scissors and glue dotted her to the front of the card.
The verse I printed out with my computer, trimmed down and applied to grey card stock then the card front.
The enamel dots across the top are Wplus9.


2 comments:

  1. This completely cracks me up! I am so sour over this winter weather! Your card says it all! Thanks for the laugh and for playing along with us! I hope to see more of your creations soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Catchthebugblog.blogspot.com
    Joyfullystamps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super fun! I love the yellow! Thanks for joining the challenge at Catch the Bug!
    Hugs,
    Lyn T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!