Sunday, February 17

red, white & blue BINGO...


I scored a BINGO with Bugaboo Image/Embossing/Sparkle.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of red card stock.
The next layer is white card stock that I embossed with Paper Studio’s snowflake embossing folder.
Before taping the snow embossed and red card stock I ran the red, white and blue ribbon down the center of the card.
On more white card stock I printed out the Bugaboo Stamps “Circle Sentiment-Let It Snow” and colored it with Studio 71 markers.
Aftre trimming of out and glue dotting it to the card front I used my Wink of Stella clear gloss sparkle on all the snowy bits.



1 comment:

  1. Love your card with the adorable snowman.
    Thanks for joining the Bingo challenge of Catch the Bug.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!